- 1:50 Bag makes its first appearance [crinkle crinkle]
- 1:50 Cube dweller (CD) wrestles the bag open [CRINKLE CRACKLE RUSTLE]
- 1:50 CD opens bag and plunges entire fist into the opening to seize a chip [ROOT ROOT CRINKLE CRINKLE]
- 1:51 - 2:10 CD jams chip after chip into his mouth [CHEW CHEW SMACK ROOT RUSTLE CRINKLE]
- 2:11 Is he done? [SILENCE]
- 2:12 - 2:13 CD upends bag into his mouth to dislodge the crumbs at the bottom [TAPTAPTAP SMACK SHAKE RUSTLE]
- 2:14 CD disposes of bag, noisily [CRUMPLE CRUMPLE CRINKLE]
|This is a Shutterstock photo of a really annoying and nosy CD (caption dedicated to my blogger friend Birdie!)|
|"Were you just talking about me, Ms. CrankyPants?"|
In addition to chewing noises, there are many, MANY other irritating sounds that emanate from the cubes. How about these gems to make your day just that much more annoying?
- Clipping nails (yes, really)
- Receiving text alerts (cute tones OR vibrating)
- Cracking knuckles
- Breathing loudly
- Sniffling (repeatedly)
- Clearing throat (repeatedly)
- Chomping on gum
- Scraping out the verylastbit of yogurt from a container
- Listening to music (YES, I can hear the tinny noises escaping from your headphones)
- Shifting constantly in a squeaky office chair (for the love of GOD, please get some WD40)
- Snickering at a hilarious cat video on YouTube*
*Have you seen the one where the cats play patty cake? It really is funny and I'd snicker right now if I were watching it.
**I just watched it. I kept the volume low but still loud enough so the fellow in the neighboring cube probably could hear it. And I couldn't help it, I snickered. But I will not clip my nails. Promise.